Roasted Cauliflower Soup
● 1 large head of cauliflower chopped
● 1 head of garlic
● 1 onion, chopped
● 3 cups bone broth
● 2-3 Tablespoons avocado oil
● sea salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Chop cauliflower and onion, set aside.
3. Peel the outer skin of the garlic, leaving the cloves intact. Cut the tips off the head of the garlic and place it on a baking sheet, along with the onions and cauliflower. Drizzle with avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
5. Place cauliflower, onion and garlic in a large pot. Squeeze the garlic bulb to express garlic.
6. Add bone broth.
7. Using an immersion blender, blend vegetables until smooth and creamy (You can also put everything in a high-speed blender like a Vitamix)
8. Add salt to taste and place over medium heat.
9. Serve warm. (option to garnish with green onions)